All of Us is a Research Program of the National Institutes of Health (NIH). The mission of All of Us is to accelerate health research and medical breakthroughs, enabling individualized prevention, treatment, and care for all of us by building dataset of one million or more volunteers nationwide who will sign up to share their health information over time.
All of Us Enrollment and Engagement Partners
To reach its goal, the All of Us Research Program is partnering with leading institutions, organizations, community partners, and participant representatives across the country.
Bringing together public libraries & All of Us
The NAPC provides funding to public libraries to build and strengthen partnerships with All of Us Enrollment and Engagement Partners through a variety of activities.
How can public libraries support All of Us?
- Share informational materials about All of Us on your community boards.
- Offer space at your library for All of Us tabling outreach.
- Invite All of Us to participate at library programs like health fairs, community festivals, and open house events.
- Host an expert from All of Us for a program about a health topic important to your community.
- Propose your own project!