Job Opportunity: NAPC Program Manager
The Network of the National Library of Medicine (NNLM) All of Us Program Center (NAPC) invites applications for a Program Manager position that includes hybrid and fully-remote work possibilities. The Program Manager will work within a team environment to deliver project management and support for large, complex and/or high visibility training development projects. This position manages relationships with NAPC partners to support training and educational needs for a broad variety of audiences affiliated with NNLM and the All of Us Research Program, including healthcare provider organizations, national community engagement partners, researchers, public libraries, and community-based organizations. NAPC, funded through the Health Sciences Library System at the University of Pittsburgh, is looking for a collaborative, enthusiastic candidate who can thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment to join our team. To learn more about this position, visit the University of Pittsburgh Jobs portal or contact Hannah Sinemus, Training Program Director for the NAPC, via email: email@example.com.
Job Opportunity: Instructional Technology Manager
The Network of the National Library of Medicine (NNLM) All of Us Program Center (NAPC), invites applications for an Instructional Technology Manager (ITM) position that includes hybrid and fully-remote work possibilities. The ITM serves as the primary manager of NAPC learning management technologies, working within a team environment to maintain and enhance the Learning Management System (LMS), and supports data visualization for learning outcomes and other key metrics. The ITM investigates and evaluates new technologies to support requirements and enhance learning engagement, liaises with partners to support LMS integration, and acts as a “super user” for the LMS to support troubleshooting and testing. NAPC, funded through the Health Sciences Library System at the University of Pittsburgh, is looking for an independent programmer who thrives in learning new languages and tools and works well in a fast-paced environment to join our team. To learn more about this position, visit the University of Pittsburgh Jobs portal or contact Hannah Sinemus, Training Program Director for the NAPC, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit the All of Us Journey
Come aboard this traveling educational exhibit to learn how you can help shape the future of health for yourself, your family, your community, and generations to come.
The Journey features interactive activities, videos, games, quizzes, and more—all designed to demonstrate the power of your participation in health research. You can even enroll in the All of Us Research Program during your visit.
You can visit the All of Us Journey at the following locations and dates:
- July 24-26: Portland Mexican Consulate 1305 SW 12th Avenue Portland, OR 97201; 9AM-3PM
- July 24-27: Latino Center of the Midlands 4821 S 24th Street Omaha, NE 68107; 9AM-3PM
- July 28: Three Creeks Community Library 800 NE Tenney Rd Vancouver, WA 98685; 11AM-5PM
- July 29: Cascade Park Community Library 600 NE 136th Ave Vancouver, WA 98684; 11AM-5PM
- July 31-August 3: Shrewsbury Avenue AME Zion Church 141 Drs. James Parker Blvd Red Bank, NJ 07701; 10AM-4PM
- August 2: Neighborhood Health Center Oregon City Medical Clinic 728 Molalla Ave. Oregon City, OR 97045; 10AM-4PM
- August 4: Hillsboro Medical Center 6th and Oak Hillsboro, OR 97123; 10AM-4PM
- August 5: Chinese Festival Pioneer Courthouse Square 715 SW Morrison St Suite 702 Portland, OR 97205; 11AM-6PM
- August 7-10: Congreso Education and Training Center 2800 N American St Philadelphia, PA 19133; 10AM-4PM
Keep up to date with all NNLM All of Us Program Center Digests and Special Bulletins. Newsletters are published bimonthly. View the complete issue listing for content that you may have initially missed.